Friday, January 30, 2009

Things to do before I die

I was working on my list of 100 pieces of classical literature I need to read, and I can across a very motivated person who had that list as a sub-list of his "Things to do before I die". I thought that was extremely ambitious, and seeing as how I like to think of myself as an ambitious person, here's my list (in no particular order).

Finish reading my top 100 pieces of literature
Run (and finish) the Boston Marathon
Coach my sons/daughters little league/pee wee football/basketball team
Hike a large portion of the Pacific Crest Trail
Get a Masters Degree (in something, I don't really care what:)
Climb Mt Hood
Relive our Panamanian Honeymoon
See a Tottenham vs Arsenal game at White Hart Lane
Be at a Cubs World Series Game (I really have no control over this one though, so if it doesn't happen, it's not my fault...blame the goat)
Roast a whole pig
Visit Ireland

If there's anything you think should be on my list that's glaringly missing, feel free to share.

No comments: